Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE FRAMES.....

I love The Frames. They're probably my favorite band, and they're definitely my favorite band live.......sorry Depeche Mode and The Cure. Some of the happiest times of my life has been while watching The Frames....and I'm not even exaggerating. Anyways, I'm going to see The Frames on Monday with Brian at Bumbershoot. Should be AMAZING!!
This will be my fouth time seeing them live. It should've been more than that, but I couldn't see them live till I was 21 because they'd always play 21+ shows...lame. Also, I don't know if you've ever seen the move Once, but the lead singer from The Frames is the main character, it's an amazing movie. I love The Frames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you say the "fouth" time you'll be seeing them, what exactly do you mean? when i look it up in the dictionary it says "fouth" cannot be found?