Thursday, August 16, 2007

dinners. finals. camping. pubs. friends.





I'm finished with Anatomy and Physiology. (let's please pause for a moment of silence)

It's hard for me to believe it. It's a two quarter course with a 20 pound book to go along with it. When I first started the class, I remember flipping towards the back of the book thinking I'll never finish it and that I'll never be able to comprehend all that information......and now.....I've done it. Not only did I complete it, I did well. I'm pretty proud of myself. I truely thought I couldn't do it. It's been a great class. I've learned a lot and made some really good friends along the way. Wednesday night was the final and afterwards some of my friends/classmates went out to the pub to celebrate. There's definitely a sense of comradery between us all. We've been struggling with this course together for 6 months and now it's over. It was fun to go out with everyone and reminisce about the good old days when all we had to do was memorize the names of bones, compared to more recently where we had to know the partial pressure and filtration rates of the nephrons at the glomerulus. Also we had another family dinner. It was once again a big hit. I really enjoy it and am amazed at how much other people enjoy it as well. I'm excited for the next one, and if you're reading this you're definitely invited. This weekend some of us are going camping. I'm very excited. As I told Justin, our new house mate, to say I love camping would be an understatement. I'm passionate about camping. We're going to Lake Walupt and I have a boat. I love Seattle and the Rupps....including Bruce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so when is family dinner again? i want family dinner again soon. i miss it already, and i miss you. i am so busy right now, working, and i don't even know what/ it sucks ass. ok bye