Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome to the neighborhood





I love my new neighborhood. Technically it's the same as my old neighborhood but it feels completely different. Although I love it, there's something about this area that's a little off. I can't quite figure it out, but for some reason I always feel like my little neighborhood is like the replica the guy from beetle juice made of their town. I've come up with a few reason as to why I feel these streets are odd..

*every night around 10 or 11 there's an old man, probably in his late 80's, who looks like he has escaped from the insane asylum and he's JOGGING. i'm so afraid he's going to crumble to dust because he's so old.

*giant mormon temple at the end of the block.

*there's random matching log cabins directly beside the mormon temple.

*there are no hills

*i always feel like i'm in philadelphia when i'm walking around this neighborhood. i've never lived there but that's the feeling i get. i think it's because there are a lot of chain link fences, which isn't common for seattle.

*this isn't a weird one it's an AWESOME one...i'm literally a stones throw away from taste of india.

2 comments:

buh-log said...

your neighborhood is going to convert you.

I can't believe your car is gone. What car will you come see ryan and I in?

Clayre Turner said...

Hey we need to talk. Ive tried to call you. Call me some time.
Sorry about your car! are you alright?