Saturday, October 06, 2007

an oldie but a goodie.....

last night i was perusing through my itunes library and couldn't decide on what to listen to....so what do i do when i can't make my mind up? yup. press the shuffle button. a lot of times it's quite the let down, but not last night. after skipping a few songs that i'd actually never want to listen to it landed on coldplay. i listened for a minute and suddenly a flood of memeories rushed back to me. with out warning the years 1999-2003 flashed before my eyes. coldplay's great and i haven't listen to them in years. i unclicked shuffle and listened to coldplay for about an hour. it was great. i missed them. so now i think it's time for coldplay round two.........
i still can't listen to the song yellow though.....

1 comment:

Clayre Turner said...

my dad loves coldplay....I hear some coldplay song every day! It's so good.
Um...I saw that you called and I tried to call you back but you didn't answer!!! try me again...I am free at night!