Thursday, October 04, 2007

grey house inhabitants...

I totally stole this idea from mandy, but it was such a great idea...how couldn't i? So here's my grey family....i love them all dearly and am happy i get to live with them....

Josiah...new kid on the block....and my roommate...



















Angela my most favorite mexican and my other roommate....




Josiah...has a giant computer....



























Mandy...once my roommate, now she's downstairs...i miss her...


















that's me....i'm excited...




elyse....she's almost as excited as me....


























travis....he farts a lot and is married to danielle...
























baby brian....the little brother i always wanted to find at my doorstep as a child...


danielle....she's a great communiator and is married to travis...


























justin...my favorite sweet tea drinkin' mountain man....









that's everyone. for those of you who had no idea who i was living with....i hope this shed some light.

2 comments:

Clayre Turner said...

Im SO glad you posted those....I am always confused about what is going on in seattle/the grey house and who lives there or what not.
I think I will print them out and make flash cards out of them and study them everyday....
okay wait. that would be creepy.
Maybe I should just come up there.
I miss the grey house. and my Julie.

Anonymous said...

well i must say, i am sad that i didn't stick around long enough to make it on yours nor troyers inhaitnat blog. but one thing makes me happy...i am your top friend on your blog...yeah for funky. just so you know, i read all your blogs, just to catch up on your life, and i am very glad to know that bubba has now had his very own special surprise. heart always...the hottie