Thursday, June 25, 2009

u-dub here i come!

I found out last week that I was accepted into UW. I was worried that my credits wouldn't transfer and they would place me as a sophomore but they placed me as a junior. which means in 2 years i will be finished. it's only taken me 3 years to get this far...yuck. i'm thinking about taking the maximum amount of credits per quarter (20 credits) as well as both of the summer quarters offered. if i do that i could be done in a year. other good news...i got a full scholarship for uw. 5 years of poverty has finally payed off...free education. i have to declare a major still. international studies or archeology. who wouldn't want to be an archeologist?
in other news. my dog has almost died twice in the past month. first she go into a bag of chocolate chips and i had to take her to the emergency vet at 4 a.m. two weeks later she acquired a bladder infection that put her at deaths front door. damn dog. she's ok now. there were a few days there when i thought she was a goner.
i am now a freelance babysitter. i don't have a family i'm specifically nannying for anymore but instead i've monopolized an entire neighborhood. it's a little worrisome because i never really know if i will get work for the week or month but so far it's been working out.
thats all she wrote.

4 comments:

melaniet42 said...

Congratulations on getting in - and getting scholarship! That is wonderful news!!!!

David Harris said...

that's all she wrote.
I love keeping up on your life, all be it through these small updates. I still love you and i still miss you like nothing else Julie. I'm so proud of you for getting into U-Dub. I'm not surprised because you're brilliant and intelligent. Glad to hear about the babysitting. It's quite funny that you have monopolised an entire neighbourhod. Maybe you should take advantage of that and introduce your own brand of bugggy. Everyone will want one if the neighbours have one.
I love you more than kittens.

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this web page will be famous among all
blogging viewers, due to it's pleasant articles

Here is my page coffee houses

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than
just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
However imagine if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche.
Excellent blog!

Feel free to visit my web site; upcycled clothing