Thursday, April 30, 2009

good week...

things that made this week excellent as well as things i'm excited about:

1. booked my ticket and bungalow for costa rica
2. 108 days until costa
3. i found a NON-STOP ticket to baltimore for under $300. although i would pay double that just for the non-stop flight. for some reason it's almost unheard of to have a non-stop from seattle to baltimore.
4. i'm going to a baseball game tomorrow night with angela gamino
5. angela gamino, who is one of my favorite people in the world is moving into my house this weekend.
6. it's sunny.
7. i bought my mariners tickets off c-list and the guy gave me a really good deal because while we were talking he found out the only other game i had been to was a horrible experience and we were literally in the very last row of the stadium. my tickets for tomorrows game is 13 rows behind the dug out. i love baseball and baseball fans.
8. baseball games on tv

i will update the status of my roommate via pictures. who doesn't want to see a picture of angela gamino?


the original 3


ANGELA GAMINO!!!

1 comment:

melaniet42 said...

Have fun at the game!!!