Friday, November 28, 2008

see ya on the turkey side...

a few things....
yesterday was thanksgiving
i hate money and cars
i wake up every morning between 5:58 and 6:14
i received my first pay cut... damn economy
i'm seriously considering shaving my head
i read the bible yesterday

rachel and i are going to d.c. for christmas. we've bought our plane ticket but realized we don't have any money left. we may be sleeping on the streets in d.c. good news though...the white house emailed me. that was cool. maybe we can stay with them?

2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

We're only about a 30-40 minute drive - you can crash here for a night or so if you need to....

Anonymous said...

You can stay with me and take my car to the Metro everyday. We will have a condo in Hampstead available Jan. 1st. Interested?
Love, MoM