Saturday, February 09, 2008

sick...


i woke up wednesday morning feeling like there were a ton of bricks on my chest. my sickness has only gotten worse. i am so thankful for kleenex with lotion. whoever invented them were geniuses. i'm also thankful for fisher mens cough drops. those things are potent. don't pop too many of those in a row though or they might make you puke. being sick while having an unhousebroken puppy is pretty difficult. i can't even image how hard it would be being a single mom or stay at home mom while being sick. it gives me a new understanding and respect for my own mother. today i took talullah to puppy kindergarten, it was kinda pointless because i've lost my voice. also i caucused today another difficult thing to do when you have no voice. anyways i'm drugged up and feeling a little bit better. thank you dayquil. so sorry if i've been ignoring your calls, its because i can't talk.

8 comments:

David Harris said...

Jules, lets be honest here. If the dog is making you sick, it has to go.

Clayre Turner said...

gosh what is that going around? My brother had it and then I did and now my friend Ashley does as well. Yuck! I am sorry that you feel bad. Tylenol Cold Multi Symptom really helped me out.

When you are feeling better you NEED to talk to me because I have got a few questions about this whole "caucus" experience. I listen to public radio ALL the time because I am a nerd but I am not a very smart nerd and although they have done their best to explain it all to me, I am afraid I still don't quite know what's going on. We don't do stuff like that in Texas....we primary....but heck i don't even get that.
Help me be relevant.

hahaha.....oh relevant.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, help Julie get better and the pooch to stop shatting around the house while she is sick

Anonymous said...

My poor precious baby. I wish I could put you on my couch and sit with you. I would bring you drinks, take your puppy out, and pick up your snotty kleenex off the floor.
Love,
MoM

kiwiupover said...

I would have to agree with David Harris

Dave

kiwiupover said...

I miss you Julie Johnson.

David Harris said...

OK Jules, lets have some new posts now. I'm tired of looking at that picture of your ill face. I love you more than than Maastricht itself. D

David Harris said...

Yes Julie. You are very slow but that's why I love you.