Sunday, July 08, 2007

july, july, july.....


I used to go to Baja Fresh more frequently than I do now and the guy who would call out my name, for me to come get my order would always call me july. I liked it. anyways, it's july. i celebrated my first seattle independence day this year. i've been around for other 4th of july's but i've always been too busy with mission adventures, so i've never really been able to celebrate it. we had a bbq and went to gasworks to watch the fireworks. i've never really seen a real fireworks show, and it was amazing. there were a few times i almost started crying. especially when the fireworks were going in sync with "what do you do with a drunken sailor". it was great. i'm back and school and haven't been as studious as last quarter, as a result i've spent the weekend cramming my brain full of heart and blood information. ask me a question about your leukocytes, go ahead, i'll know the answer. i love seattle in the summer, it's the 2nd most magical place in the world.....disney world's the first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to disney world with you!

Amanda said...

where'd you get that awesome picture of the fireworks? i need it for my blog.
good blog by the way....i didn't know the 'july' story. and now i'm hungry for baja fresh!